Repair MDB File Software
MS Access database MDB files may get damaged, corrupted or inaccessible due to a number of unseen reasons such as accidental or unexpected system shutdown, software malfunctioning or crash, virus attacks, corruption in storage media, database management failure, data synchronization failure, wrong database format, damaged key data structures, Server crash, any unidentified system error, etc. Hence, a need arises to have a third-party reliable tool that accurately repairs damaged MS Access database MDB files. Kernel for Access is prominent tool available for users to let them relax in case of corruption of their MS Access MDB files.
Some of the error messages that may get generated while accessing corrupt or damaged MS Access MDB files are:
- "Unrecognized database format 'filename.mdb'"
- "The database... needs to be repaired or isn't a database file"
- "The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object"
- "The Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot open file: The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object 'xxx'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly"
- "Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to be closed"
- "Cannot access MDB files on Windows"
- "****.mdb cannot be accessed"
Some of the salient features of the software include:
- Repairs damaged, inaccessible or corrupted MS Access database MDB files with complete accuracy.
- Recovers all the data embedded in damaged MDB files including table data, OLE objects, Memo data, etc.
- Recovers data even after loss of MBR, Boot Sector or File Allocation Table.
- Restores key data structures such as Auto Numbers, primary keys, foreign keys, field size, etc.
- Repairs even password-protected MS Access database MDB files.
- Restores table structures, query interfaces, field types, indices, table relationships and original date format.
- Enriched with powerful and advance QFSCI algorithms for searching and retrieving data from damaged MS Access database MDB files.
- Embedded Live Preview technology displays preview of all the recovered data before saving at desired location.
- Offers intuitive, self-descriptive, user-friendly graphical user interface.
- Supports MS Access 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, 97 and 95 versions.
- Works well with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, and 2000 operating systems.
- Available as free to evaluate trial version.
- Offers Life Time Product Support for Free after purchasing the software.
- Live Update feature lets users to have latest updated version installed on their computer system.
Repair MDB file software offers two powerful data recovery modes for recovering data from damaged, corrupted or inaccessible MS Access database MDB files - Standard Mode and Template Mode. The by-default selected mode for MDB file recovery is Standard mode inn case MDB files is less corrupted. To recover majorly corrupted MDB file, Template Mode must be chosen.
Kernel for Access is available as a free trial version to let its users to evaluate its features, functionalities and capabilities before making decision to purchase the full licensed version of the repair MDB file software. The free trial version displays preview of all the recovered data from damaged MDB files, but restricts users from saving them. To overcome this limitation, user needs to purchase the full version of the software by making online payments.